Early this year, Ford announced that it would be launching its first-ever interactive brand studio experience, FordHub, and it recently held its first event at the space in New York City.
The space sets itself apart as not a dealership or a store, but an educational space where consumers may connect with the brand and learn about the ways it is shaping mobility and transportation of the future. In the space, there's a mobility map that offers real-time information on getting around the city, as well as VR stations where visitors may don a headset to build a Mustang atop the Empire State Building.
At the first-ever event it recently hosted in the FordHub, Ford recorded a live podcast with Mouth Media on the theme of "Travel is Your Business."
The Interactive 'FordHub' Space Connects Ford to Consumers
1. Interactive Brand Studios - Creating interactive brand studios can help companies provide educational experiences to consumers while building brand loyalty.
2. Virtual Reality Stations - Incorporating virtual reality stations into brand studios provides customers with innovative and memorable experiences.
3. Real-time Information Displays - Real-time information displays, like the mobility map in the FordHub, can help companies offer relevant and helpful information to customers.
1. Automotive - Automotive companies can benefit from creating interactive brand studios to showcase their products and educate customers about advancements in mobility technology.
2. Retail - Retail companies can enhance their customer experience by incorporating interactive components, like virtual reality, into their brand studios.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality companies can improve guest experiences by using real-time information displays to provide helpful information, such as local transportation options.