To make it in the fashion industry, you need to be able to diversify your look, and Elyse Saunders has mastered the art of being a Chameleon (and looking good doing it).
She started at the age of 17, after being discovered during an audition for her younger sister in Toronto, Ontario. Now, at the age of 20, her face has already graced the covers of nearly all of the top Canadian fashion magazines and international ones and she has walked the runway for various high-end designers all around the globe.
You have to be doing something right to score a contract with one of the top modeling agencies in the world.
Ford Model Elyse Saunders Rises To The Top With Diverse Looks
1. Chameleon Models - The trend of models diversifying their looks to appeal to a wider audience, creating opportunities for fashion industry brands to target diverse markets.
2. International Representation - The trend of models from diverse backgrounds and locations gaining recognition and representation, creating opportunities for global fashion industry expansion.
3. Young Talent - The trend of young talent breaking into the fashion industry and achieving success at a faster rate, creating opportunities for fashion industry brands to shape the demographic of their target audience.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from targeting a diverse audience to appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Modeling Agencies - Modeling agencies can recognize the value of representing diverse models and the potential for global expansion.
3. Media and Publishing - The media and publishing industries can showcase diverse models on their platforms to promote inclusivity and expand their audience.