The art of capturing amazing food is on the rise, but the 'Food of the Rainbow' by Henry Hargreaves is not your regularly portrayed series of shots.
These burgers, pancakes, noodles and ice-cream come with a sizzling twist. They are vibrantly rainbow-colored and also tempting. Capturing different sorts of food and adding a sweet twist is how Henry likes to deliver his food presentations. Specializing in still life as well as fashion photography, Henry gets the best of both art forms working in his studio in Brooklyn. His work has been seen time and again in Marie Claire, Ralph Lauren, NY Magazine and many more.
If the regular food snaps have got you bored, the Food of the Rainbow by Henry Hargreaves series will surely keep you occupied.
The Food of the Rainbow by Henry Hargreaves is Visually Appealing
1. Rainbow Food - The trend of visually appealing food with vibrant colors creating opportunities in the packaging and catering industry
2. Artistic Food Photography - The trend of artistic food photography is creating opportunities for specialized photographers and event planning companies
3. Creative Food Presentation - The trend of creative food presentation is creating opportunities in the food styling industry and for innovative chefs
1. Packaging - Innovative packaging solutions for rainbow-colored food can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging industry
2. Catering - Catering companies creating visually appealing and colorful food can gain a competitive advantage in the market
3. Food Styling - Creative food styling can offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for the industry and contribute to better food presentation