To do something a little different for the Russian noodle chain Wokker, Hungry Boys created a short and sweet food campaign consisting of nine commercials that are only about 10 seconds in length. The videos star a boy who is absolutely obsessed with eating noodles all the time and each clip also works in some magic for an extra quirky twist. The extremely to-the-point nature of the videos makes it perfect for sharing on social media, plus the 10-second stories all have great viral potential.
Although the videos have been filmed in Russian, English subtitles can be turned on with YouTube. In this particular clip, the boy claims that he's so hungry, he'll eat his hat. After shaking his cap in front of the camera furiously for a few seconds, it magically turns into a package of noodles.
Wokker's Newest Food Campaign is a Series of Quick, Illusion-Filled Ads
1. Short-form Advertising - The rise of short and engaging video ads presents opportunities for businesses to captivate audiences with minimal attention spans.
2. Magic in Advertising - Incorporating magic tricks in ads can add a unique and memorable element to capture consumer attention and generate buzz.
3. Social Media Sharing - Creating content that is tailor-made for sharing on social media platforms allows businesses to amplify their reach and tap into the viral potential of their ads.
1. Food and Beverage - Food chains and restaurants can leverage short and magical advertisements to entice customers with their products and enhance brand recognition.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies specializing in advertising and marketing can explore innovative ways to incorporate magic and storytelling into their campaigns for client brands.
3. Digital Media - Platforms and media companies can benefit from the demand for short and viral video content by offering targeted ad placements and sponsoring engaging campaigns.