Fog screen is a wall of cool dry fog, projecting clear, sharp images that seem to float in mid-air, capable of producing a myriad of visually stunning effects. Owners & Organisers of Restaurants, Clubs and Events, are able to dazzle their patrons with beautiful screens and room dividers that they can walk through and play with. Imagine having a party at a club with your friends, your privacy magically divided from the rest of the venue by a floating bright screen of ephemeral pictures, that portray ornate doors and walls or even fantasy landscapes.
Science fiction has been made a reality through Fog screen Technology inc. , a company based in Finland. The Fog Screen uses ordinary water and electricity but because it is dry and natural, you can stand underneath it for hours, be safe and not get wet. With two projectors it is able to create a different image for each side of the screen. The suspended, fog creating device, is easy to install and even integrate into the architecture of new buildings.
People are able to interact with the screen by drawing shapes and words on it or touching and creating a flashy display of fireworks. This eye catching futuristic wonder can generate virtual environments, and is a valuable, new generation advertising medium as well as entertainment prop, that is even now, set to take the world by storm. Children love it!
The price is high but as any, set designer, architect, event planner, company, cruise liner, theatre, casino or theme-park owner will tell you, worth all the attention it attracts.
No, this is not a Smoke Screen, it is a Fog Screen! Cutting edge technology for your pleasure, today!
A Screen You Can Walk Through
1. Interactive Advertising - Fog screens offer a new and captivating advertising medium that allows for interactive engagement with consumers.
2. Virtual Environments - The fog screen technology enables the creation of virtual environments, opening up possibilities for immersive experiences in various industries.
3. Architectural Integration - With fog screens being easy to install and integrate into new buildings, there is potential for incorporating them as architectural elements for innovative design solutions.
1. Hospitality - Restaurants, clubs, and event organizers can enhance the customer experience by using fog screens as room dividers and visual attractions.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage fog screens to create mesmerizing visual effects and immersive environments in theaters, casinos, and theme parks.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies and companies can explore fog screens as a cutting-edge medium to deliver interactive and attention-grabbing advertisements.