The FlyKly Smart Wheel is not a concept that will be applied to a brand new model of bicycle; this incredible product is an add-on to your current pushbike. In this compact casing, you are afforded a power assistance feature that enables you to speed 20mph for a 30 miles, without breaking a sweat.
The e-bike invention actually comes as a package, already connected to a bike wheel and its spokes. To install it, replace your own rear wheel with this one. The FlyKly Smart Wheel system comes with a smartphone app that gathers statistics on your cycling speeds and preferred topographical routes, and the program can even remotely lock your motor so that it cannot be used by anyone else.
The FlyKly Smart Wheel Brings Power Assist to Your Own Two-Wheeler
1. Power Assist Bicycles - The advent of add-on power assistance features for traditional bikes presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the bicycle industry.
2. Connected Cycling Technology - The use of smartphone apps to gather statistics on cycling speeds and preferred topographical routes represents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the technology industry.
3. Remote Locking Mechanisms - The ability to remotely lock motors presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the security industry.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Bicycle manufacturers can embrace power assist technology and create add-on products to revamp existing traditional bicycles for their customers.
2. Technology - Technology companies can create smartphone apps that track data and provide customized solutions for cycling routes that suit individual rider preferences.
3. Security - Security companies can build on the feature of remote locking mechanisms to create innovative products that may be applicable in industries beyond cycling.