The Bentley Continental GT may have been one of the most popular luxury cars owned by the wealthy, but the Bentley Continental Flying Spur Black Bison certainly doesn’t disappoint in comparison. Wald International brought it upon themselves to release a few sexy new upgrades within this version of the vehicle.
Still in keeping with the classic Bentley look, the Flying Spur Black Bison had new front bumpers added with bigger vents, LED running lights, side skirts, rear bumpers, a quad-pipe exhaust system and new wheels. The end result is ultimately stronger, faster and sexier.
The Bentley Continental Flying Spur Black Bison Gets a Badass Upgrade
1. Luxury Car Upgrades - Companies like Wald International are producing sexy new upgrades for classic luxury cars like the Bentley Continental Flying Spur Black Bison.
2. Aggressive Luxury Car Design - Luxury car designs are becoming more aggressive, as seen in the added front and rear bumpers, side skirts and quad-pipe exhaust system of the Flying Spur Black Bison.
3. Performance-focused Luxury Cars - Luxury cars like the Flying Spur Black Bison are being upgraded for improved speed and strength, appealing to those who value performance in their vehicles.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can capitalize on the growing demand for luxury car upgrades and performance-focused features.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - The luxury goods industry can target consumers looking for aggressive designs and high-performance luxury cars that integrate speed and style.
3. Aftermarket Parts Industry - The aftermarket parts industry can produce and sell custom parts for luxury car upgrades such as front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and exhaust systems.