I love this floral font; it is simply amazing.
"A Diamond Is Forever" was spelled out in 25,000 red roses as an installation piece in Grand Central Station in New York City.
The clever concept created for De Beers jewelers was to show that diamonds, unlike roses, last forever. The piece was designed by florist Anthony Todd.
The close up pictures makes me sad I can't see this in person. It's a rare example of concept and design in total harmony.
During the two week period that the flowers were on display, New Yorkers could also see the installation online.
Even if you don’t agree with me that this is awesome, you have to agree it is a lot more cheery than some of the other fonts made of objects like bones and dead animals.
25,000 Red Roses for De Beers Ad
1. Floral Installations - Creating art and messaging through large-scale floral installations.
2. Conceptual Design - Integrating creative concepts and design elements to convey a specific message.
3. Online Display - Providing virtual access to physical installations for wider audience engagement.
1. Floristry - Exploring innovative ways to create and display floral arrangements in unique settings.
2. Jewelry - Utilizing creative installations to showcase the longevity and value of diamond jewelry.
3. Digital Marketing - Leveraging online platforms to extend the reach and impact of physical installations.