With all of her cute cake pop recipes, Bakerella's blog is a fantastic source for tons of Mother's Day dessert ideas, especially this brand new one for flower cake pops. Some cake pops can be a little more difficult to make than others, but this one seems fairly simple and really comes together with the use of colors and a little detailing.
The Mother's Day-inspired treats are shaped like floral bouquets and have a small green stem, which just comes from dipping the stick into candy coating before sticking the cake pop itself on. From there, Bakerella pipes on small spheres of melted pink candy and adds detail with a toothpick to turn them into convincing rose-like blossoms.
Although these desserts are definitely a little more work than getting Mom an actual bouquet of flowers, the fact that you can eat them is reward enough.
Bakerella's Flower Cake Pops Are Perfect Mother's Day Treats
1. Mini Bouquet Cake Pops - Opportunity for innovative cake pop designs that mimic flowers and bouquets.
2. Mother's Day Treats - Opportunity to create unique and personalized desserts for special occasions like Mother's Day.
3. Creative Cake Decorating - Opportunity for creative cake decorations that go beyond traditional designs.
1. Baking and Pastry - There is potential for bakeries and pastry shops to offer customized cake pops for special events.
2. Gifts and Floral - Florists and gift shops can explore offering edible bouquets as a unique and memorable gift option.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate themed desserts like flower cake pops into their event menus.