Concerns regarding urban air pollution are only increasing as consumers in cities become more weary of the air they're breathing, so the Flow 2 by Plume Labs is here to offer a way to keep track of air quality on a continuous basis.
The next-generation pollution sensor is characterized by its ultra-flexible design that can be easily affixed onto virtually anything to immediately start tracking the air quality around it. The Flow 2 by Plume Labs will continuously monitor for PM1, PM2.5 and PM 10 in addition to nitrous oxide (NO2) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). This will enable users to know just how dirty the air around them might be to make precautionary measures like face masks or air purifiers part of their everyday routine.
The Flow 2 by Plume Labs Attaches onto Almost Anything
1. Continuous Air Quality Monitoring - The increasing concerns over air pollution provides an opportunity for companies to create pollution-tracking devices that continuously monitor the air quality.
2. Flexible Pollution Sensors - Designing easy-to-affix and flexible sensors for detecting pollution can cater to consumer's needs.
3. Detection of Pollutants - Companies can create solutions to detect a variety of pollutants to address diverse customer demands.
1. Environmental Monitoring - There is an emerging market for air quality monitoring devices as increasing pollution levels and health concerns push consumers to track air quality.
2. Home / Public Air Purifiers - Continuous monitoring and detection of pollutants presents an opportunity for manufacturers of personal air purifiers and filters.
3. Healthcare - Air pollution affects health, and tracking devices can be designed for hospitals and healthcare facilities to monitor air quality and take preventive measures accordingly.