When spending long periods of time on an iPad or eReader, the neck begins cramp and hands become useless; however, the FLOTE floor stand can relieve both problems.
The FLOTE floor stand is compatible with most tablets, including the iPad and Kindle. The ergonomic stand is made from machine metal, and more conveniently, is easily adjustable, free of screws and knobs; just set to a preferred height/distance and it will hold its position. The FLOTE floor stand is meant to make for easy viewing in couches, chairs, and most importantly, beds. Also, your hands will be free to do other tasks like answer phone calls or make a quick meal.
The elegant design features are sleek and minimal, complimenting most interiors while enhancing your tablet viewing experience.
The FLOTE Floor Stand Allows Users to Prop Up eReaders for Easy Viewing
1. Hands-free Tablet Accessories - The rise of hands-free tablet holders like the FLOTE floor stand opens up new opportunities for accessory manufacturers to create innovative and convenient solutions.
2. Ergonomic Tablet Stands - The demand for ergonomic tablet stands, such as the FLOTE floor stand, presents an opportunity for companies to develop adjustable and user-friendly designs that cater to the needs of tablet users.
3. Multitasking Tablet Accessories - The FLOTE floor stand's ability to free up users' hands while holding their tablets suggests a growing market for multitasking accessories that enable users to perform other tasks while using their devices.
1. Tablet Accessories - The FLOTE floor stand demonstrates the potential for innovation and growth in the tablet accessories industry by addressing the need for hands-free solutions.
2. Furniture and Home Decor - The integration of tablet stands like the FLOTE floor stand into furniture design offers disruptive opportunities for the furniture and home decor industry to cater to the needs of tech-savvy consumers.
3. Mobile Device Manufacturing - The demand for hands-free tablet holders like the FLOTE floor stand encourages mobile device manufacturers to collaborate with accessory manufacturers and introduce integrated solutions to enhance user experience.