Floral Elixir Co. makes a wide range of syrups that are flavored with real flowers and botanicals, from violet and hibiscus to delicate rose. Beyond just being flavorful cocktail mix-ins, the floral syrups are extremely versatile and may be used to enhance a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As such, Floral Elixir Co. has curated a number of boxed sets that appeal to different kinds of consumers and their preferences.
While the Tea Lovers Cocktail Kit is perfect for enhancing the flavors of tea-based mixed drinks with jasmine, orange blossom and rose elixirs, the Whiskey Lovers Cocktail Kit specifically pairs other floral elixirs like rosehip and prickly pear with whiskeys, bourbon and brandy.
Many of the cocktail kits are drink-themed, while others like The Tiki Lounge and the Floral Classics are grouped with a focus on flavor pairings.
Floral Elixir Co.'s Curated Sets Appeal to Tea Lovers, Gin Drinkers & More
1. Floral Syrup Mix-ins - Innovative opportunity for beverage and mixology industries to create unique and flavorful drinks with real flower and botanical-flavored syrups.
2. Curated Beverage Box Sets - Disruptive innovation opportunity for subscription box and gift box industries by creating themed sets of floral syrups to target different consumer preferences.
3. Floral-infused Non-alcoholic Drinks - Innovative opportunity for the health and wellness industries to enhance the taste and nutritional value of drinks using real flower and botanical-flavored syrups as natural sweeteners.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can use the real flower and botanical-flavored syrups as a novel way to create unique and flavorful drinks for consumers to enjoy.
2. Subscription Box Industry - The subscription box industry can create themed sets of floral elixirs to entice consumers with different preferences and target specific markets such as tea lovers and whiskey drinkers.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can take advantage of the natural sweetening agents in the floral syrups to provide consumers with a healthier alternative to traditional sugar-sweetened beverages.