Exuding femininity, romance and fresh-faced Southern California lifestyle, the Joie Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign uses gorgeous top models Josephine Skriver and Caroline Brasch Nielsen to headline the lookbook.
The Joie Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is shot with romantic backdrops by fashion photographer Glen Luchford, capturing the models looking very dreamy and carefree as they twirl around in the label’s designs featuring airy shapes, floral prints and long-sleeved shirts.
These summer-craving pieces will undoubtedly have the contemporary, savvy and understated chic designs that Joie is known for. The new collection will feature pieces that are perfect for a casual coffee with the girls, a sophisticated business lunch with clients or a romantic date.
Inspired by vintage finds, while keeping things modern all the same time, the Joie Spring/Summer 2014 collection is bound to be a winner.
The Joie Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is All About Fresh Fashion
1. Feminine Aesthetic - Designing and marketing products and services that embrace femininity and romanticism.
2. Southern California Lifestyle - Creating products and experiences that capture the carefree and dreamy essence of the Southern California lifestyle.
3. Vintage-inspired Modernization - Updating classic designs with modern elements to appeal to contemporary consumers.
1. Fashion - Innovating in the fashion industry by creating designs that embody a flirty and feminine aesthetic.
2. Hospitality - Developing hospitality experiences and accommodations that embody the effortless and carefree vibes of the Southern California lifestyle.
3. Home Decor - Creating home decor products that blend vintage-inspired designs with modern elements.