As mobile technology affords more adaptability in work environments, open office plans are being favored for flexible workspace configurations. In response to this demand, Fantoni created the Hub Desk, which satisfies the needs of both individuals and teams.
Unlike conventional cubicle designs, the Hub Desk is open on all sides, with a frame that helps to divide up personal areas. Since each unit is essentially contained within these metal frames, they can be grouped together to form larger configurations.
As well as serving as a way to separate space, the rails also provide illumination, storage and organization. Although the units are all made equal, there's a ton of customization that can happen to truly make the flexible workspace your own.
The Hub Desk is a Flexible Workspace for an Open Office Design
1. Flexible Workspace Configurations - Companies can explore how to create open office plans that satisfy both the needs of individuals and teams using adaptable designs such as the Hub Desk.
2. Mobile Technology Integration - As more companies rely on mobile technology, they can adopt adaptable desk designs like the Hub Desk to optimize connectivity and collaboration.
3. Customizable Workspace Solutions - There is great potential for companies to offer more personalized workspace solutions like the Hub Desk to satisfy the unique needs and preferences of each individual.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore the creation of adaptable workstation designs that intersect technology and human comfort and health, like the Hub Desk.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can consider utilizing adaptable desk designs that prioritize flexibility while still creating a sense of personal space, like the Hub Desk.
3. Tech and Mobile Device Companies - Tech and mobile device companies can collaborate with furniture manufacturers to integrate their products into adaptable desk designs like the Hub Desk to optimize performance and convenience.