The founder and creator of Gorilla Glue is introducing a new flexible eyewear innovation called EyeWris that has the potential to keep people from constantly misplacing their reading glasses. The reading classes are designed to comfortably wrap right around the wrist, so that they're quite literally always on hand.
At the heart of the revolutionary design is patented folding technology that allows the frames to spring open and snap shut, forming a bracelet. The glasses are also advantageous for including interchangeable, flexible arms of different lengths for a perfect fit.
EyeWris is being introduced to the world via a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, where early backers are able to get their hands on glasses in three different magnification strengths: Mild, Medium and Strong.
Image Credit: EyeWris
EyeWris' Flexible Eyewear Design Comfortable Wraps Around the Wrist
1. Flexible Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for eyewear manufacturers to explore new designs with flexible frames and interchangeable arms.
2. Wearable Glasses - Disruptive innovation opportunity for wearable technology industry to develop glasses with practical functions, like reading glasses that can be worn like a bracelet.
3. Crowdfunding Launches - Disruptive innovation opportunity for tech startups to use crowdfunding platforms as a means of launching and testing new products before investment.
1. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for eyewear manufacturers to incorporate folding technology and customizable options into their products.
2. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity for wearable technology industry to expand into new areas, such as practical glasses designs like EyeWris.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to support the launch and growth of innovative products like EyeWris.