Swiss brand Laufen and Italian company Kartell have joined forces to relaunch a playful and flexible bathroom collection that will answer the aesthetic and functional needs of any modern-minded consumers. The capsule consists of numerous fixtures, including ceramics, furniture, faucets, and accessories. The products in the range inform one another, enabling individuals to experiment with combinations "to create open and adaptable spaces."
The colorful and flexible bathroom collection is officially known as 'Kartell by Laufen' and its campaign is shot by two visionary photographers. This particular debut expands on a previous launch from 2013 with various colors and finishes. Laufen aptly describes the current collection as "iconic, functional Italian design meets the industrial rigor of a leading Swiss ceramics brand."
Image Credit: Hugo Comte, Oliver Helbig
The Laufen X Kartell Collection Captivates Attention
1. Colorful Fixtures for Homes - Home decor brands can explore adding colorful fixtures to their product lines to create more open and adaptable spaces in homes.
2. Flexible Furniture Collections - Furniture brands could create more flexible furniture collections that can adapt to meet individual needs, creating versatile home spaces.
3. Ceramic and Furniture Design Collaborations - Ceramics and furniture brands should consider collaborating to create cohesive collections that capture consumers' attention through visual appeal and functionality.
1. Home Decor - Home decor brands can add more colorful fixtures for the bathroom, similar to the Kartell by Laufen collection, to allow consumers to experiment with various combinations and create adaptable spaces in their homes.
2. Furniture - Furniture brands could create more flexible furniture collections that can adapt to meet individual needs, creating versatile spaces in homes similar to the Kartell by Laufen collection's versatility.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can explore adding ceramic fixtures to their design concepts, inspired by the cohesion and functionality of the Kartell by Laufen collection.