The Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor is a new hair removal device from the brand that's focused on eliminating the occurrence of irritation that can come with shaving and help to simplify the process.
The product is targeted towards consumers looking to remove hair from their legs and body, and can be used outside of the shower without having to worry about cuts, nicks or irritation. The razor features the brand's 18K gold-plated head that's dermatologist approved and also hypoallergenic.
The Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor was commented on by Vice President and Beauty Advisor Christina Black who said, "We were inspired to improve upon our mothers' razors, which have been the same for decades. A typical razor is a scary tool — with concerns about nicks and cuts. With Nu Razor, those concerns go out the window. Plus, when used with the SensaGuard, you can even use the device in sensitive areas. Women and girls as young as 13 are now able to safely and immediately remove hair without the potential harm of traditional razors.”
The Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor Helps to Simplify Shaving
1. Anti-irritation Beauty Devices - Beauty companies can innovate and come up with more anti-irritation hair removal devices to improve the shaving experience for customers.
2. Hypoallergenic Razors - Manufacturers can produce more hypoallergenic razors for sensitive skin customers to prevent skin irritation and cuts during hair removal.
3. Non-water Usage Shavers - Companies can develop new hair removal devices that suit people who do not want to shave in the shower or with water.
1. Beauty & Personal Care - Companies in the beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on this trend and produce more anti-irritation hair removal devices or hypoallergenic razors to cater to their customers.
2. Technology - The technology industry can look into developing hair removal solutions with new technologies to prevent skin irritation and make the shaving process easier.
3. Retail - Retail companies can stock more non-water usage shavers to cater to consumers who shave without water in addition to traditional shaving products.