The latest issue of Flaunt Magazine features an editorial dubbed as 'Milano Boys.' Photographed by Lorenzo Marucci and styled by Riccardo Slavik, the September 2010 issue of Flaunt combines the talent of 20 male models in split-color pictures and grunge fashions.
The series mixes streetwear with an underlying homosexual theme. Flaunt Magazine is consistently promoting high-fashion shoots, and maintaining a message of ready-to-wear fashions in every issue.
Implications - The recent recession had consumers purchasing on tight budgets and finding more affordable goods at thrift stores. This caused a surge of second-hand grunge fashion styles which consumers now appreciate for their unique raw qualities. Companies can cater to this consumer base by producing fashions that are urban and edgy.
Milano Boys Strike a Pose in Flaunt Magazine
1. Second-hand Fashion - Opportunity exists for companies to capitalize on the surge of second-hand grunge fashion styles by producing urban and edgy designs.
2. Streetwear Fashion - There is a market for streetwear fashion that combines unique raw qualities with edgy design elements.
3. Affordable Fashion - Consumers appreciate affordable grunge fashion styles that offer unique raw qualities.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can tap into the market demand for second-hand, urban, and edgy fashion styles.
2. Thrift Stores - Thrift stores play a key role in the surge of second-hand grunge fashion styles and can further cater to this consumer base.
3. Streetwear Brands - Streetwear brands have the potential to thrive by offering urban and edgy designs that appeal to consumers seeking unique raw qualities.