Nestea is introducing a range of flash-brewed teas in a ready-to-drink format that's free from preservatives or artificial colors and flavors. Thanks to the unique brewing process, the teas are said to retain more freshness, nutrients and flavor. Compounding on the benefits that the brewing process offers, Nestea offers flavors like lemon and peach with a base of black tea and raspberry-flavored green tea, all of which are naturally sweetened. The ready-to-drink tea beverages boast 100 calories per 17.6-ounce bottle and are enhanced with beet sugar and stevia extract.
The Flash-Brewed Tea from Nestea is 100% sourced from tea growers in the Nilgiri region of India and is Rainforest Alliance Certified to support biodiversity and sustainability.
Image Credit: Nestle
Nestea's New Range is Flash-Brewed to Retain Nutrients & Flavor
1. Flash-brewed Teas - The unique brewing process of flash-brewed teas presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the ready-to-drink beverage industry.
2. Preservative-free Beverages - The introduction of preservative-free ready-to-drink teas opens up possibilities for disruption in the beverage industry by meeting the demand for healthier, natural options.
3. Natural Sweeteners - The utilization of natural sweeteners like beet sugar and stevia extract in ready-to-drink teas taps into the trend of consumers seeking products with reduced or no added sugars.
1. Beverages - The beverage industry can explore the flash-brewed tea trend and develop innovative products that cater to health-conscious consumers seeking flavorful and nutritious options.
2. Ready-to-drink - The ready-to-drink industry can capitalize on the demand for preservative-free and naturally sweetened beverages, offering convenience without compromising on quality or taste.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - The utilization of tea sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified growers presents an opportunity for the sustainable agriculture industry to further promote biodiversity and environmental conservation.