The Flannel FW 2012 collection is a whimsical, bohemian-like dream. Inspired by the Western beaches of Australia, the line favors breezy silhouettes and a warm color palette. Structuring is simplistic, as relaxed as it is fashionable. While many of the pieces are extremely feminine, the line holds a ferociously strong attitude. With confident cuts and colors, the line will lend any fan self-assurance.
Designer Kristy Lawrence draws on lifestyle and family experiences for chic comfort. She combines her love for beach life with luxury couture and a focus on construction. Her designs are effortlessly cool, bragging modern florals and contemporary ruffles. Memorable pieces include a pastel pink feather skirt, floral white pant suit and a 70s-inspired patchwork skirt.
The Flannel FW 2012 collection is beachy and fiercely feminine.
The Flannel FW 2012 Collection is Fierce and Floral
1. Bohemian Chic Fashion - The Flannel FW 2012 Collection inspires a bohemian chic trend that combines relaxed and structured styles with modern florals and contemporary ruffles.
2. Beach-inspired Collections - The Flannel FW 2012 Collection's beachy aesthetic creates an opportunity for designers to experiment with breezy silhouettes and warm color palettes in their collections.
3. Feminine-strong Attitude - The Flannel FW 2012 Collection's juxtaposition of feminine styles with confident cuts and colors inspires a trend that portrays self-assurance and strength in femininity.
1. Fashion Industry - The Flannel FW 2012 Collection's bohemian chic trend can disrupt the fashion industry by creating an aesthetic that combines relaxed styles with modern floral and contemporary ruffles.
2. Luxury Couture Industry - Kristy Lawrence's combination of beach life with luxury couture and a focus on construction in The Flannel FW 2012 Collection creates an opportunity for disruptively innovative designs in the luxury couture industry.
3. Retail Industry - The Flannel FW 2012 Collection's beachy aesthetic and feminine-strong attitude can disrupt the retail industry by inspiring the creation of new collections targeting young women looking for trendy, yet comfortable clothing.