The Atlas is a marvelous fitness tracking wristband that has a feature that makes it stand out in the increasingly saturated market of wearable fitness tech -- it can actually recognize what exercise you're doing and provide more useful and individualized tracking data.
This water-resistant fitness tracking wristband doesn't merely note your steps or your heart rate, it can actually notice a number of weightlifting exercises including but not limited to pull-ups, dumbbell bicep curls and bicep curls as well as jumping jacks and jump rope.
The Atlas is embedded with special sensors that trace wrist motions through three dimensions and match each repetition with an exercising, allowing the system to track calories burned, repetitions and sets -- and of course provide feedback through a companion app.
As more and more fitness tracking devices enter the market, new entrants need to have extra features that make them stand out. With its ability to recognize weight-lifting exercises, the Atlas certainly does just that.
The Atlas Fitness Tracking Wristband Can Recognize Your Exercises
1. Exercise-recognizing Wristbands - The ability to recognize specific exercises in wearable fitness tech opens up opportunities for more accurate and individualized tracking.
2. Water-resistant Fitness Tracking - The demand for fitness trackers that can withstand water-related activities presents opportunities for innovation in waterproof wearables.
3. Companion Apps for Fitness Trackers - The need for companion apps to provide feedback and analyze data collected by fitness trackers creates opportunities for app developers in the health and wellness industry.
1. Wearable Technology - Incorporating exercise recognition in wearable fitness tech creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the wearable technology industry.
2. Sports and Fitness - Water-resistant fitness tracking devices open up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sports and fitness industry.
3. Mobile App Development - The growing demand for companion apps in the fitness tracking market creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the mobile app development industry.