Healthspan, a leading mail-order supplier of vitamins, minerals and health supplements in the UK, recently launched a fitness pop-up specifically targeting couples who are planning to tie the knot in the new year.
Over the course of just two days at Slingsby Place in Covent Garden, Healthspan will be offering health advice, personalized protein powders and "wedding mind and body MOTs," or Methods of Training. As there are many people who aspire to look and feel their best on their big wedding day, the "In Fitness and in Health" activation aims to give consumers the chance to work towards their goals with a clear fitness plan, nutritional guidance and other techniques.
While many people are now working on the resolutions they set in January to improve their health, this wedding-focused event gives consumers a clear timeline to work within.
Image Credit: Facebook
Healthspan's Activation Offers Health Resources to Couples
1. Wedding Fitness - Opportunity for fitness brands to offer specialized programs and products for couples getting married.
2. Health Resources - Growing demand for health resources and services targeted specifically at engaged couples.
3. Personalized Fitness - Customizable fitness plans and guidance for individuals who want to look and feel their best on their wedding day.
1. Fitness - Fitness brands and trainers can capitalize on the wedding market by offering tailored programs for engaged couples.
2. Health Supplements - Opportunity for health supplement companies to create products targeted specifically at improving the health and appearance of couples preparing for weddings.
3. Wedding Services - Wedding planners and event organizers can incorporate health and fitness services into their packages to attract health-conscious couples.