The new Talk-to-Track Diet app from FitClick takes an alternative approach to logging what you eat. Rather than typing meals into a dieting journal app, this platform uses voice-transcription auto-tracking technology to figure out how many calories were consumed.
The app has its users speak what it is that they've been eating, making it far easier to list off items in succession vocally, versus manually plugging in the data. When specifying quantities, a user might say something like "one cup of cottage cheese" or "eight carrot sticks."
Although the tracking tools the app supplies are helpful enough on their own, the task of speaking into the microphone also makes dieters more accountable for sticking to eating foods that will put them on a path towards good health.
FitClick's Talk-to-Track Diet App Allows People to Dictate What They Ate
1. Voice-transcription Auto-tracking - Using voice-transcription auto-tracking technology to log meals can simplify the process for users and increase accountability.
2. Alternative Dieting Methods - Taking an alternative approach to logging what you eat, vocal dieting apps offer a new way for individuals to track their calorie intake.
3. User-friendly Tracking Tools - Utilizing speech recognition technology, vocal dieting apps provide users with a user-friendly and convenient way to track their food consumption.
1. Health and Wellness - Vocal dieting apps can disrupt the health and wellness industry by revolutionizing the way individuals track their dietary habits.
2. Technology - With the use of voice-transcription auto-tracking technology, vocal dieting apps have the potential to disrupt the technology industry by introducing innovative tracking methods.
3. Fitness and Nutrition Apps - By incorporating voice recognition technology, vocal dieting apps can bring disruption to the fitness and nutrition app industry, providing a unique and convenient way for users to track their meals.