A Fitbit premium subscription will be released that offers customized goals, as well as coaching and guidance. The new Fitbit premium subscription will be available in 17 different countries, starting in the fall. The premium service will be available for either $9.99 per month, or customers can purchase a year's service for $79.99.
Fitbit's previous service could help users continue to strive for the fitness goals on top of its existing hardware. The new service could also help Fitbit get more customers, as the company's hardware could complement the available coaching on the platform.
Fitbit previously launched coaching services in 2018, which was called Fitbit Coach. Fitbit Coach was available for a slightly lower price than the company's new premium subscription service.
A Fitbit Premium Subscription Will Be Released to 17 Countries
1. Customized Fitness Coaching - Fitbit's new premium subscription offers customized goals, coaching, and guidance, creating an opportunity for personalized fitness coaching services.
2. Global Expansion of Fitness Subscriptions - The release of Fitbit premium subscription to 17 countries opens up a global market for fitness subscription services.
3. Integration of Hardware and Coaching - Fitbit's hardware can complement the available coaching on the platform, leading to opportunities for integrated fitness solutions combining hardware and coaching services.
1. Fitness Coaching Services - The launch of Fitbit premium subscription creates opportunities for fitness coaching services to offer personalized coaching and guidance to customers.
2. Digital Health and Wellness - The rise of global fitness subscriptions and personalized coaching creates opportunities for the digital health and wellness industry to provide innovative solutions.
3. Wearable Technology - The integration of Fitbit's hardware with coaching services presents opportunities for the wearable technology industry to develop enhanced fitness devices.