In many cases, pet owners put a great deal more effort into feeding pup and puss much healthier than what they eat themselves. Fish, Bird, Dog & Cat packaging is a branding concept that recognizes the research that goes into pellet purchasing and offers an adorable and irresistible alternative to what's currently available in stores.
Graphic designer Sara Strand conceived these four cute boxes to be small recyclable containers for animal treats. The cardboard has been simply printed with the name and picture of the species it's meant to serve, reserving all textual information for the back panel.
The front of each packet incorporates a tiny window so that the shopper gets a glimpse of what the kibble looks like. In every case, it has been cleverly placed within the Fish, Bird, Dog & Cat packaging to fill the mouth or the bowl of the hungry critter.
Fish, Bird, Dog & Cat Packaging is Pussycat-Approved
1. Sustainable Pet Food Packaging - Adopting eco-friendly packaging alternatives for pet food products.
2. Personalized Pet Food Packaging - Creating customized and attractive packaging designs that cater to specific animal species.
3. Innovative Pet Food Packaging - Introducing new, creative packaging designs that enhance the customer's experience.
1. Pet Food Manufacturing - Revamping the current packaging options to align with the latest demand for attractive and eco-friendly packaging alternatives.
2. Graphic Design - Providing unique packaging design solutions to pet food manufacturers that meet the current market trends.
3. Retail - Introducing new, creative packaging solutions to pet food customers that enhance the shopping experience and increase sales opportunities.