For young girls, the first period can be stressful, which is why the Japanese feminine hygiene company, amiee, released its First Period Pads Set to help keep girls prepared for their first cycle. The product is the first of its kind in the Japanese menstrual market, and can also be used for older women as an emergency kit.
To cover all flow variations, the set comes with three panty liners, three pads, and a pouch disguised as a handkerchief for inconspicuous use. The panty liners and pads are made with soft cotton to prevent chaffing and itchiness while providing flexibility for menstruating people on the move.
The handy kits are available on amiee's online store, including additional liners and pads for kit refills.
Image Credit: Sora News 24
'First Period Pads Set' by amiee Ensures Buyers are Always Prepared
1. Period Preparedness Kits - Opportunity for other feminine hygiene companies to create affordable period kits that include multiple products for different flow stages and are available for purchase online.
2. Soft Menstrual Products - Opportunity for companies to focus on creating pads and panty liners infused with natural materials such as cotton, rather than harmful chemicals or synthetic materials.
3. Discreet Period Products - Opportunity for companies to develop period products that can be used discreetly in public without causing embarrassment or discomfort.
1. Feminine Hygiene - Companies within the feminine hygiene industry can create new products based on the softness and discreteness of the First Period Pads Set.
2. Online Retail - Opportunity for online retailers to sell period kits, making the products more accessible and convenient for customers.
3. Menstrual Education - Organizations dedicated to menstrual education can use the First Period Pads Set as a resource to teach young girls and women about period preparedness.