The 'First-Date Survival Guide' infographic tackles some of the biggest questions that people often ponder over on a first rendezvous and gives helpful pointers on what to say and to what to do to ensure that the first meeting will lead to something more.
WeLoveDates.com compiled the data for the handy how-to guide using information gathered from a panel of men and women. According to the 'First-Date Survival Guide,' the man should always pay on a first date and taking the date to the next level should only happen if it "feels right."
Whether or not to sleep with that new squeeze after going out for the first time is also addressed in 'First-Date Survival Guide.' The chart even went as far as breaking down who usually gets down and dirty right out of the gate by their smart phone choices. Android users were found to be the friskiest of the cell-phone crowd and notes that iPhone and Blackberry users are the best fit for anyone that wants to take it slow.
The 'First Date Survival Guide' Infographic is a Humorous Take on Love
1. Data-driven Dating - Using data and statistics to provide helpful dating advice and insights.
2. Humorous How-to Guides - Creating infographics and guides with a humorous twist to make information more engaging.
3. Personalized Dating Advice - Tailoring dating advice to specific preferences and behaviors of individuals.
1. Online Dating - Using data and technology to enhance the online dating experience.
2. Content Marketing - Creating engaging and entertaining content to attract and retain audiences.
3. Market Research - Using surveys and data analysis to gain insights into consumer behavior and preferences.