The Finn Jewelry Fall 2012 ad campaign revolves around stunningly simplistic portraits that focus as much on the minimalist nature of each accessory design as it does on the beauty of the model. Starring Mila of Silent Models, the photoshoot was conducted completely in black and white, which works well with the silver pieces.
Lensed by New York-based Japanese photographer Nagi Sakai, the Finn Jewelry Fall 2012 ad campaign brings to light the delicate and feminine aesthetic of the accessories. Styled by owner Candice Pool, the ad campaign features nothing but bare shoulders and the brand's stunning offerings.
The looks in the Finn Jewelry Fall 2012 ad campaign were perfected by hairstylist Tetsuya Yamakata, who concentrated on natural waves and sleek updos, as well as makeup artist Munemi Imai, who played with a smokey eye.
The Finn Jewelry Fall 2012 Campaign is Delicate and Feminine
1. Minimalist Jewelry Designs - Opportunity to create elegant and understated jewelry designs that focus on simplicity and minimalism.
2. Black and White Photography - Opportunity to experiment with classic black and white photography as a way to showcase product without distractions.
3. Barely-there Makeup - Opportunity to promote natural and effortless makeup looks for editorial photoshoots and beauty campaigns.
1. Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry designers to create modern and minimalist collections that focus on simplicity and purity of design, just like Finn Jewelry.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to adopt the classic and timeless look of black and white photography as a way to showcase products or beauty looks.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to promote an effortless and natural look, with minimal makeup, in editorial photoshoots and campaigns.