Now that various fidget gadgets have become popular, FidgeX will soon be introduced as "the most technologically advanced fidget ever" when it launches on Indiegogo in the fall. The new fidget was inspired by the Fidget Cube and it sets itself apart with a microprocessor-based design and interactive fidget activities.
FidgeX shares three mini-games called Shake, Ratte and Roll and more are set to be introduced in time. While Shake has users click a button in rhythm, Rattle challenges users to repeat a sequence of long and short vibrations, which become increasingly challenging over time. In the final game, Roll, users will swing their wrist to have the FidgeX repeat the rhythm created. The design of the FidgeX has been created to allow for people to be engaged yet not distracted.
FidgeX is Microprocessor-Based and Shares Interactive Activities
1. Advanced Fidget Gadgets - Designing fidget gadgets with advanced technology for interactive activities can add value to the market.
2. Microprocessor-based Fidget Gadgets - Creating microprocessor-based designs for fidget gadgets can create opportunities for novel and innovative products to enter the market.
3. Interactive Fidget Gadgets - Creating interactive fidget gadgets can provide users with more engaging experiences and differentiate products from competitors.
1. Gaming Industry - Incorporating interactive fidget technology into gaming equipment can revolutionize the gaming industry and create unique gameplay experiences.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Developing microprocessor-based designs for fidget gadgets can expand the range of products offered in the consumer electronics industry and attract tech-savvy customers.
3. Education Industry - Using microprocessor-based fidget gadgets in learning activities can help increase focus and attention in students, creating an opportunity for innovation in the education industry.