Digital artist Fernando Vicente has a great fascination with the female body. With previous works dissecting the female anatomy, Fernando Vicente has gone half a step further and designed a series of naked women.
Though they may be naughty, these perky pinups are still impeccably illustrated. The look of these images is eye-catching for more than one reason, as the saturated colors and Jessica Rabbit-esque expressions on their faces are intriguing.
Ultimately, Fernando Vicente manages to create work that is obviously sexy, but respectably well done.
The Perky Pin-Ups of Artist Fernando Vicente are Barely Dressed
1. Nude Art - Opportunity for developing innovative decoration and fashion products inspired by digitally designed naked female figures.
2. Hyperrealistic Illustrations - Opportunity for creating ads and engaging online content banked on impressively designed digital female figures portrayed in a hyperrealistic manner.
3. Gender Representation - Opportunity for developing marketing strategies and campaigns that challenge gender representation norms through fine art and digital female figures.
1. Fashion - Fernando Vicente's masterly designed naked female figures have potential application for fashion designers developing accessorizing materials, and clothing targeting the adult-themed market.
2. Advertising - The captivating beauty and impressive nature of Fernando Vicente's digital female figures present opportunities for creating ads aimed at adult viewers or that generate interests in adult fashion products.
3. Fine Art - Fine artists have the prospect of developing and displaying innovative art that redefines gender representation and illuminates the beauty of the human form inspired by Fernando Vicente's digital naked female figures.