Fatherson Bakery has announced two new products for Valentine's Day to offer consumers a way to mark the occasion with a sweet treat that's suited for two. The new products consists of the Chocolate Heart Shaped Sharing Cake and the Valentine's Cupcakes, which are prices at £5 and £4, respectively. The Chocolate Heart Shaped Sharing Cake consists of a heart-shaped chocolate sponge cake that's layered with red icing, while the Valentine's Cupcakes include two vanilla and chocolate sponge cupcakes with festive icing on the top.
The new range of Valentine's Day products from Fatherson Bakery will be available at Spar and Budgens store locations starting in early February for shoppers to pick up for that special someone.
Fatherson Bakery Has Announced Two New Products for Valentine's Day
1. Valentine's Day Desserts - Opportunity for bakeries and dessert manufacturers to create new and innovative products for the Valentine's Day market.
2. Prepackaged Sharing Desserts - Opportunity for food manufacturers to create prepackaged desserts and treats perfect for sharing.
3. Festive Dessert Icing - Opportunity for baking and dessert manufacturers to offer creative and festive icing designs and options for their products.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can capitalize on the trend by creating their own unique line of Valentine's Day desserts and prepackaged sharing sweets.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can seize the opportunity to create prepackaged desserts and treats that appeals to the market of couples on Valentine's Day.
3. Retail - Retail stores have a chance to introduce new product lines and specials for Valentine's Day, including prepackaged sharing desserts with festive icing options.