Light colors and a schoolgirl-like look are present in the Fashion Journal October 2011 issue.
The issue features model Karlee O’Donnell sporting perky, bright shades for the Australian publication. She looks like an innocent schoolgirl as she carries out the shoot in minimal makeup and a dangling ponytail. Captured by Daniel Gurton, Karlee dons stylish dresses and formalwear from the collections of Australian labels like Josh Goot, Gorman and Aexandra Blak among others.
The neon colors sported by Karlee, such as yellow, blue and pink, stand out from the otherwise whitewashed backdrop. The Fashion Journal October 2011 issue sure has got fashionistas wooed.
The Fashion Journal October 2011 Campaign is Vibrantly Lit
1. Bright Colors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly dyes and pigments for vibrant fashion designs.
2. Minimal Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create skin-friendly and long-lasting natural cosmetics for a no-makeup makeup look.
3. Schoolgirl Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design modern and inclusive school uniforms that promote individuality and self-expression.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate smart textiles and wearable technology into fashionable designs.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized skincare and makeup products using AI technology and data analytics.
3. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create online platforms and tools to support distance learning and virtual classrooms.