Wet-haired and dewy from a hot and sweaty day, model Becca B strikes rather stoic poses in a stunning landscape for the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Vanishing Skies' editorial. Surrounded by stormy skies, barren lands and a blue lake, the brunette beauty stands out in her minimalist and androgynous outfits. Although the palette is rather subdued except for the occasional red and green accent, the looks are anything but forgettable.
The Fashion Gone Rogue Vanishing Skies editorial was captured by Sweden-based photographer Jaclyn Adams. The minimally chic wardrobe was styled by Caroline Johansson. She pulled pieces from the racks of such labels as Weekday, Ivan Grundahl and Filippa K. Makeup artist and hairstylist Sandra Öjeland complemented the simplistic looks with an undone updo and a flawless face.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Vanishing Skies' Editorial Stars Dewy Becca B
1. Minimalist Fashion - There is an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating minimalist fashion lines or introducing concepts that highlight simplicity and understated beauty.
2. Natural Beauty Look - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics industry by promoting natural and unaltered beauty looks through makeup and hairstyling products.
3. Outdoor Photoshoots - There is an opportunity for disruption in the photography industry by incorporating minimalist fashion and natural beauty looks in outdoor photoshoots such as those captured for the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Vanishing Skies' editorial.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion labels can adapt minimalist designs, highlighting simplicity and understated beauty which can capture unexplored markets.
2. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetic brands can capture customers by promoting natural beauty looks with makeup and hairstyling products, that is consistent with the minimalist fashion trend.
3. Photography Industry - Photographers can use different camera shots to incorporate minimalist fashion and natural beauty looks that will create a unique offering in the industry and attract new customers.