The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Shine Theory' online editorial explores a variety of gleaming beauty options that range from minimal and natural to surreal and glittery. Although some of the looks would have been especially perfect for the holiday season that just past, the dewy skinned ones are particularly suited for the upcoming spring season, which is often all about renewal.
Shot in studio by photography duo Pablo Estévez and Javier Belloso, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Shine Theory' online editorial is captured against a deep black backdrop. It stars new face Sarah Dick. The brunette beauty was the muse of makeup artist Marina Alejandre, who created quite dramatic looks, even if some of them were quite simple. Whatever the case, it is undeniable that they are impactful.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Shine Theory' Photoshoot Stars Sarah Dick
1. Gleaming Beauty Options - Opportunity for beauty brands to develop innovative, shimmering beauty products that cater to a variety of minimal, natural, and surreal looks.
2. Dewy Skinned Looks - Opportunity for skincare companies to create products that promote a dewy, youthful complexion, perfect for the upcoming spring season.
3. Impactful Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to experiment with dramatic looks that make a statement and leave a lasting impression.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage these trends to create new products and capitalize on the growing demand for shimmering, dewy, and impactful beauty options.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate these trends into its runway shows and editorials, inspiring new beauty and makeup trends in the process.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing the essence of gleaming beauty and use it as a central theme in their fashion and beauty shoots.