Shot in a remote location at what appears to be a trailer park, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Inside Wants Out' online editorial embraces a laid-back vibe that is representative of the area. Not only does model Gunita roam around restlessly as though bored on a Sunday afternoon, she is dressed in casual chic outfits as well.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Inside Wants Out' online editorial was lensed by photographer Tim Ashton. The brunette beauty was outfitted by stylist Lalaine Alano, who pulled pieces from the likes of such labels as Calvin Klein, Helen Cherry, Kate Sylvester and Stolen Girlfriends Club. The spring looks were perfected with straight locks and bare-there makeup by beauty artist Abbie Gardner.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Inside Wants Out' Photoshoot Stars Gunita
1. Laid-back Fashion Editorial - The trend for casual and relaxed fashion editorials embraces a laid-back vibe that is representative of the area, providing opportunities for brands to explore more comfortable styles.
2. Remote Location Photoshoots - As the pandemic continues, the trend for remote location photoshoots increases, creating opportunities for brands that embrace the outdoors and showcase their products in natural settings.
3. Casual Chic Outfits - The trend for casual chic outfits, especially during the pandemic, is on the rise, creating opportunities for brands that focus on comfortable yet stylish clothing for everyday wear.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take advantage of the trend for laid-back fashion editorials and showcase their clothing in natural and relaxed settings.
2. Photography - As the trend for remote location photoshoots increases, there are opportunities for photographers to specialize in outdoor and natural settings.
3. Beauty - The trend for bare-there makeup creates opportunities for beauty brands that focus on natural and subtle looks that complement casual chic outfits.