Soft, romantic and utterly relaxed, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dreaming in Color' online editorial does feel like something out of a dream. Model and blogger Alba Galocha lounges around naturally lit rooms in effortlessly stylish outfits that would make the perfect lazy Sunday wardrobe.
Lensed by photographer Vladimir Martí, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dreaming in Color' online editorial is filled with dreamy summer fashions from such labels as Sandro, Antik Batik and Bernhard Willhelm. Put together by stylist Debora Traite, the looks focus mainly on different feminine textures and unexpected accessory accents. The ensembles were perfected with easy tousled hair and a flawless face by beauty artist Dani Rull. Overall, the editorial is beautifully elegant.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dreaming in Color' Photoshoot Stars Alba Galocha
1. Romantic Loungewear - There is an opportunity for fashion companies to capitalize on the trend of comfortable yet stylish loungewear.
2. Dreamy Summer Fashions - Fashion brands can develop collections inspired by dreamy summer fashions to cater to the needs of their customers.
3. Effortlessly Styled Outfits - Fashion companies can promote the value of effortless style by showcasing outfits that can be dressed up or down for different occasions.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can design and create more feminine-textured clothing and accessories.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore new techniques to create dreamy and relaxed photo shoots.
3. Beauty - Beauty companies can develop makeup and hair products that are meant to achieve a flawless but natural look.