Moscow-based illustrator and designer Anna Miminishvill has a passion for fashion and her latest collection of designs just happens to be for the digital bride. Miminishvill shows off her fantasy bridal fashions with gorgeous silhouettes in tiered ruffle trumpet-style gowns, Grecian-goddess silks, and classic body shaping styles with a touch of bling.
Not only are the gowns fabulous, but the backdrops are perfect for a romantic evening. These fantasy bridal fashions would make any girl envious.
Anna Miminoshvill Sketches Fantasy Bridal Fashions
1. Digital Fashion - The growing trend of digital fashion presents opportunities for designers to create innovative virtual clothing collections.
2. Fantasy Bridal Fashions - The popularity of fantasy bridal fashions opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to create unique wedding dress designs that break away from traditional styles.
3. Bling Embellishments - The trend of incorporating bling embellishments into wedding dresses offers opportunities for designers to experiment with creative and opulent designs.
1. Fashion Illustration - The field of fashion illustration can leverage the trend of digital fashion to explore new techniques and create visually stunning designs.
2. Bridal Fashion - The bridal fashion industry can capitalize on the popularity of fantasy bridal fashions to attract modern brides seeking unique and unconventional wedding dress options.
3. Luxury Jewelry - Luxury jewelry brands have an opportunity to collaborate with wedding dress designers to provide exclusive bling embellishments that complement the opulent bridal fashion trend.