Jibo is a smart and friendly family robot that's like having your very own Rosie from The Jetsons at home. The bot designed by Dr. Cynthia Breazeal is designed to perform a range of tasks, equipped to do everything from video calling to serving as a personal assistant. As well as being able to communicate with others, you can also speak directly to Jibo from anywhere inside a room, since the clever robot it able to pick up your voice quite naturally with its microphones.
Just like any good robot, this AI being is able to learn and adapt based on how you make use of Jibo. As well as being able to easily communicate with Jibo, the bot is also capable of reading storybooks and bringing them to life with a series of charming animated movements, making this bot something family members of all ages can enjoy.
The Jibo Family Robot Makes the Ordinary Household Hi-Tech
1. Smart Home Robots - The trend of smart home robots like Jibo is disrupting the household industry by offering a range of hi-tech capabilities and personalized assistance.
2. Voice-activated Technology - The trend of voice-activated technology in robots like Jibo presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of communication and human-robot interaction.
3. Adaptive Learning Robots - The trend of adaptive learning robots, exemplified by Jibo, is disrupting the education and entertainment industries by creating interactive and personalized experiences.
1. Household - The household industry can leverage smart home robots like Jibo to enhance everyday tasks and improve convenience for consumers.
2. Communication - The communication industry can tap into the voice-activated technology trend in robots like Jibo to develop innovative ways of interacting with devices and services.
3. Education and Entertainment - The education and entertainment industries have the opportunity to embrace adaptive learning robots like Jibo to create immersive and engaging experiences for users of all ages.