It's often a convention that family cars lack luster and the luxury design of more compact vehicles but thanks to the all-new Toyota Ultimate Utility Vehicle (UUV), minivans are now breaking that mold entirely. The UUV is a rugged, off-road concept car designed to seat many and travel all across North America as part of Toyota's Ever Better Expedition.
Setting out to do what many automotive brands shy away from, Toyota designed a minivan that was spacious enough to seat an entire family but stylish enough to be considered a true all-terrain vehicle. The car is molded after the brand's popular Tacoma truck with a wide front, winch and powerful road lights with the body of the Sienna minivan and wheels built for off-roading and a trip across North America.
As consumers continue to demand for family-friendly vehicles with the sport utility of a luxury car, auto brands are streamlining the process by creating vehicles that are functional, practical and economic for multiple lifestyles.
The Toyota Ultimate Utility Vehicle is Made For a North American Trek
1. Off-road Family Cars - Automotive brands are creating off-road family cars that provide luxury design and practicality for multiple lifestyles.
2. Functional and Luxurious Design - Auto companies are developing family-friendly vehicles that combine luxury with function, creating a new design category in the auto industry.
3. Streamlined Family Vehicles - The demand for practical and economic family cars is driving auto brands to develop more streamlined and versatile vehicles.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry has the opportunity to innovate by creating new design categories for vehicles that offer luxury and function for families.
2. Family Car Industry - The family car industry can bring innovation by creating off-road vehicles that cater to the needs of families while offering practicality and function.
3. Auto Parts Industry - The auto parts industry can take advantage of the trend towards off-road family cars by developing durable and reliable parts designed for rugged terrain.