This Jimmy Fallon Breaking Bad parody aired on the comedian’s late night talk show. The spoof has Fallon as Bryan Cranston’s Heisenberg in ‘Joking Bad.’ Rather than selling meth, Jimmy teams up with his sidekick Steve Higgins (as Aaron Paul’s Jesse Pinkman) to sell jokes. Not only is the costuming impeccable, Higgins also overuses Pinkman’s signature ‘b*tch.’
The Fallon Breaking Bad parody follows the hit show’s plot line, where Jimmy has only six months left at his show before moving to the ‘Tonight Show.’ Paranoia and suspension ensues, highlighting not just the brilliance of the original, but also the comedic talents of Fallon and his team.
This video is a must watch for Breaking Bad fans, as well as anyone looking for a laugh.
The Jimmy Fallon Breaking Bad Parody is Highly Entertaining
1. Late Night Series Spoofs - Opportunity for late night talk shows to create humorous parodies of popular TV series to entertain fans and attract new viewers.
2. Comedic Talents - Opportunity for comedians to showcase their comedic talents through parodying popular TV shows and movies.
3. Fan Engagement - Opportunity to engage and entertain fans by creating parody content that references and pays homage to their favorite TV shows and movies.
1. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can leverage late night series spoofs to create engaging and entertaining content for audiences.
2. Television - Television industry can benefit from late night talk shows creating spoof content to attract and retain viewers.
3. Comedy - Comedy industry can utilize comedic talents to create spoof content that resonates with audiences and generates laughter.