The fallen angel photography featured here is by Matteo Rosin. The photos are from the collections ‘Sadness in a Sick World’ and ‘Unarmed in Front of the Last Drops of Fire.’
Captivating, and a bit apocalyptic, Matteo Rosin has captured the rapture in a a way that pays homage to the mega hotness of the fallen angels. I am sure that was not the idea she originally had in mind.
You can check out more of the fallen angel photography and Rosin’s work by clicking on the links below.
Matteo Rosin Captures Hot Heavenly Sadness
1. Apocalyptic Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop new techniques and technology to create even more captivating and immersive apocalyptic photographs.
2. Mega Hotness Portrait Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore unconventional and provocative styles in portrait photography to capture the essence of 'mega hotness' in new and unique ways.
3. Emotional Photography Collections - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create curated photography collections that convey deep emotions and connect with viewers on a profound level.
1. Artistic Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate emerging technologies and experimental techniques into artistic photography to push the boundaries of creativity and expression.
2. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Challenge traditional beauty standards and conventions in fashion photography by embracing unconventional and edgy styles.
3. Fine Art Print Sales - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Leverage online platforms and digital advancements to revolutionize the way fine art prints are marketed, sold, and appreciated by collectors.