Fall outerwear is key when it comes to this particular season and those looking for some inspiration will appreciate this editorial in the latest issue of Dress to Kill Magazine. It showcases a wide range of fall outerwear that will appeal to different women. From retro fur collars and a-line silhouettes to bold patterns and futuristic whites, the designs are all nevertheless incredibly chic.
Shot by Lily & Lilac, a photography duo born in Montreal and based in Toronto, the fall outerwear was pulled by stylist Nadia Pizzimenti. She choose bold pieces from the likes of Prada, Stella McCartney, Dries van Noten and more. The looks were showcased by model Britt B., who was perfected by hair and makeup artist Patrick Rahme.
The Latest Issue of Dress to Kill Magazine Stars Model Britt B.
1. Retro Fur Collars - Opportunity for designers and retailers to create modern, sustainable versions of retro fur collars.
2. A-line Silhouettes - Potential for fashion designers to experiment with innovative materials and construction techniques to create unique A-line silhouettes for fall outerwear.
3. Futuristic Whites - Disruptive potential for fashion brands to incorporate technology and smart materials in the creation of futuristic white outerwear designs.
1. Fashion Design - Innovative designers can explore new techniques and materials to revolutionize the fall outerwear market.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to curate a selection of trendy fall outerwear that appeals to a wide range of women.
3. Beauty and Makeup - Beauty and makeup artists can explore bold and avant-garde looks to complement the modern fall outerwear trends.