Keep your heavy coats in the back of your closet. As shown in Grazia Magazine UK’s editorial spread, fall layering is much cooler, with mega chunky sweaters, finer knits, and basic tees—in multiples.
Shot by David Roemer, the editorial shows oodles of fall layering, with model Lais Oliveira of Supreme Model Management in layers upon layers of knit tunics, cardigans, and pullovers. Classic autumnal colors are used, ranging from olive stripes and charcoal, to magenta and traditional red plaid. Other fall items of note: heavy-duty eye makeup, swingy fringe, chic ankle boots, and colorfully printed scarves.
Grazia Magazine Features Super Fall Layering
1. Fall Layering Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to innovate by exploring sustainable and comfortable materials for fall layering fashion with an emphasis on eco-friendliness.
2. Chunky Knit Sweaters - Opportunity for knitwear companies to innovate by exploring creative ways to incorporate unique textures, colors, fabrics, and patterns into chunky knit sweaters.
3. Layering Basics - Opportunity for startups to innovate by coming up with unisex layering basics for different body types and sizes, available in a variety of colors and fabrics.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of fall layering by launching eco-friendly and sustainable fashion lines that appeal to younger consumers.
2. Knitwear Industry - Knitwear companies can use innovative knitting techniques, textures, and materials to create unique and stylish chunky knit sweaters that attract fashion-forward consumers.
3. Startups - Startups can focus on providing comfortable and affordable layering basics that cater to different body types and sizes, thereby promoting inclusivity and diversity in the fashion industry.