The Parade Lamp collection is the name of Danish interior brand HAY's Fall 2022 lighting offerings. Staying true to its contemporary roots, the brand embraced high-quality materials, minimalist yet lush designs, and architecturally inspired shapes for this year's collection. The pieces were designed by Jonas Trampedach and Viola Heyn-Johnsen.
In order to "prove that lighting can be just as useful and appreciated when not lit up." HAY uses glossy, opaque glass in different colorways. By employing nuances of green, yellow, and pink, the brand showcases that lamps make for excellent interior design statements.
Some of the silhouettes in HAY's Fall 2022 lighting capsule are created in collaboration with other designers. The Anagram Lamp, for one, solicits the help of British designer Sam Weller, while the Apollo Lamp embraces the vision of Nikolaj Mentze from STUDIO 0405.
Image Credit: HAY
HAY Recently Debuted Its Chic Fall 2022 Lighting Line
1. Architecturally Inspired Lighting - Contemporary lighting designs inspired by architecture, using minimalist and luscious designs and high-quality materials.
2. Interior Design Statements - Lamps used as decorative elements and interior design statements that can be appreciated even when not lit.
3. Collaboration with Designers - Collaborating with other designers to create unique lamp silhouettes that embrace their vision.
1. Interior Design - Using architecturally inspired and minimalist lamp designs to enhance interior spaces and create design statements.
2. Home Decor - Lamps as decorative elements that add color and style to any interior space.
3. Product Design - Collaborating with other designers to create unique lamp silhouettes that enhance the function and form of lighting products.