The iconic adidas Yeezy 700 V3 sneaker model gets a new tonal update for the season and it is aptly named Fade Carbon. A quick look at the highly anticipated palette is seen in hand as it spotlights the rich hues throughout the shoe's upper.
The top half of the shoe is detailed with a bold gradient look as the side panels are designed in a gray-toned purple hue by the forefoot section. As it starts to make it's way closer to the quarter panels, the shoe turns into a lighter red before it deepens into a red-pink hue closer to the heel. It has a futuristic design language that is prominent on the lateral and medial sides of the exterior.
Image Credit: Jjoseph15
A Look at the Fade Carbon adidas Yeezy 700 V3 is Unveiled
1. Gradient Sneaker Design - The success of the Fade Carbon Yeezy 700 V3 suggests the potential for gradient designs in the sneaker market.
2. Tonal Color Updates - The popularity of the Fade Carbon Yeezy 700 V3 signals the potential for tonal color updates to classic sneaker models.
3. Futuristic Sneaker Design - The futuristic design language of the Fade Carbon Yeezy 700 V3 highlights the potential for futuristic designs in the sneaker market.
1. Footwear - Footwear companies can innovate in the design language and color choices of sneakers, following the trend set by the Fade Carbon Yeezy 700 V3.
2. Fashion/apparel - Fashion companies could incorporate gradient designs and tonal color updates similar to the Fade Carbon Yeezy 700 V3 in their apparel lines as a new trend.
3. Athletics - Athletic apparel and footwear companies can experiment with new futuristic designs to differentiate themselves in a crowded market, as highlighted by the Fade Carbon Yeezy 700 V3.