In case there was any chance that you don't spend quite enough time stalking your frienemies, perusing through pictures and posting status updates, the Facebook Music service will make it even harder for you to press that dreaded "Log Out" button. The popular social networking website has come such a long way since its single photo and info interface, and where the plethora of applications have not roped you in, perhaps some free tracks will.
There is little information about the Facebook Music service at this point, but apparently users will begin to see it take effect in about a month's time. As is the case for most of the media accessed through the site, the songs that members can listen to through FB will be hosted by its media partners.
Photo Credits: Music Industry Blog | It's All Tech | Gadgety News | MusicKO
A Facebook Music Service Will Promote More Procrastination
1. Social Networking Music Services - Development of music services within social networking sites will increase users' engagement on the platform.
2. Media Partner Collaborations - Collaboration with media partners to promote the use of their music on social networking sites can create new revenue streams.
3. Ad-supported Music Services - Integrating ad-supported music services into social networking sites can create a new form of advertising revenue.
1. Music Streaming - Music streaming industries can partner with social networking sites to increase their user base and boost revenue.
2. Advertising - Advertising industries can benefit from the integration of ad-supported music services on social networking sites to create new revenue streams.
3. Social Networking - Social networking industries can benefit from the development of music services to increase user engagement and time spent on the platform.