Many professionals are finding themselves overwhelmed like never before thanks to the seemingly never-ending number of emails they receive each day, so 'ezinbox' has been created as a way to help solve this issue. The Gmail Chrome extension will utilize Smart Folders in order to filter emails right off the bat and include Newsletters, Notifications, Receipts and Events. This will prevent incoming emails to overwhelm the user and allow them to deal with the most pertinent ones first before moving down the line towards the laser important ones.
'ezinbox' makes use of machine learning to do the heavy lifting for users and will also allow for custom email rules to be created to keep inboxes free of clutter before they can overwhelm the recipient.
'ezinbox' Helps Users Reach Inbox Zero in an Automated Way
1. Auto-organization - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for email-focused AI companies to implement personalized auto-organization solutions.
2. Smart Folders - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for email providers to develop smart folders that automatically filter incoming emails and help users manage their inbox better.
3. Custom Email Rules - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for email providers to empower users with the ability to create custom email rules and better manage their inbox.
1. Artificial Intelligence - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for AI companies to create more intelligent email organization tools to help professionals better manage their inbox.
2. Email Providers - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for email providers to improve email management by implementing auto-organization tools and smarter filters.
3. Productivity Tools - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for productivity tool companies to integrate personalized auto-organization solutions to help users be more efficient in managing their email.