London fashion label Garbstore works in collaboration with eye_C on a new collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2022 season. It features collections from its three brands in-house and blends images from the knitwear stalwart The English Difference and the sportswear range Drop Out Sports.
eye_C captures the new designs in an editorial taking place in Bergen, Norway that takes pieces away from the West London Garbstore base and the inspirations of the pieces. For the seasonal range, Garbstore turns its attention to the London music scene that was prominent during the 60s and the 80s. There was a strong sense of jazz beatnik movement that stemmed from the Ladbroke Grove community, which is also the base location of Garbstore today.
Image Credit: eye_C
Garbstore and eye_C Join Forces for the Spring/Summer 2022 Season
1. Sporty Knitwear - A trend of blending knitwear with sportswear can disrupt the clothing industry, offering comfortable and stylish options for all ages.
2. Collaborative Collections - More collaborative collections between fashion labels can disrupt the industry by combining different design aesthetics and attracting wider audiences.
3. Music-inspired Fashion - Fashion collections inspired by music scenes from the past can disrupt the industry by creating nostalgia and a sense of community among consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend of sporty knitwear by producing more lines that combine knitwear and sportswear, catering to a wider range of consumers.
2. Collaboration Industry - The collaboration industry can benefit from more partnerships between small and large fashion labels to create unique and diverse collections for consumers.
3. Music Industry - The music industry can leverage nostalgia by partnering with fashion labels to create collections inspired by iconic music scenes, attracting both fans and fashion consumers.