Snowboarding and rally car racing are an unlikely duo. After all, don’t rally cars belong on a racetrack? At the DC Mountain Lab in Park City, Utah, however, there are no rules. The private snowboard park is owned and operated by DC Shoes, and it’s a hotbed of innovation for the talented team of snowboarders that DC Shoes endorses.
In this series, the DC team adds a new dimension to the definitions of ‘off-roading’ and ‘extreme sport’ by introducing a Subaru rally car to the mix. The snowboarders and rally car coexist, doing old tricks and inventing new ones. Do not try this at home.
Rally Car Racing Meets Snowboarding
1. Extreme Sports Fusion - The fusion of different extreme sports disciplines creates innovative opportunities for new and thrilling experiences.
2. Off-roading Innovation - Integrating rally cars into off-roading sports like snowboarding opens up possibilities for groundbreaking maneuvers and performances.
3. Brand Collaboration - Collaborations between sports brands like DC Shoes and Subaru create innovative spaces for athletes and fans to push the boundaries of their respective sports.
1. Sports Apparel - The fusion of different extreme sports disciplines creates demand for specialized apparel that can withstand the unique challenges posed by combining rally car racing and snowboarding.
2. Automotive - Integrating rally cars into off-roading sports like snowboarding presents opportunities for developing new performance-enhancing technologies and products in the automotive industry.
3. Extreme Sports Events - Collaborations between sports brands like DC Shoes and Subaru create opportunities for organizing unique extreme sports events that attract thrill-seeking audiences and showcase cutting-edge innovation.