The 'Extra, Extra Paper Doll' photo series is embracing the newspaper couture fad in fashion. Yet to put a signature twist on it, photography duo Amy M. Phillips and Fairlight Hubbard created a vintage scene reminiscent of the 1920s in which to showcase these eco-conscious outfits.
The creative force behind Eye Management, Amy M. Phillips and Fairlight Hubbard's 'Extra, Extra Paper Doll' series shows just how talented they are at not only capturing a concept, but also manipulating it to create something unique.
The 'Extra, Extra Paper Doll' Puts a Vintage Spin on Newspaper Couture
1. Newspaper Couture - The trend of creating fashion using newspaper prints and textures is an opportunity for the fashion industry to explore eco-conscious and sustainable fashion.
2. Vintage Style - The trend of bringing back vintage styles from the 1920s is an opportunity for the fashion industry to blend classic and modern elements for a unique style.
3. Fashion Photography - The trend of using creative and unique photography concepts to showcase fashion is an opportunity for the fashion industry to create striking and memorable visual content.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore eco-conscious and sustainable options in creating unique designs using newspaper prints and textures.
2. Photography - The photography industry can create striking visual content by exploring creative concepts to showcase fashion.
3. Media and Publishing - The media and publishing industry can collaborate with the fashion industry to showcase unique and innovative fashion designs through editorial content.